Guest Post: Peanut Butter Quinoa Oat Muffins

So…I realize sardines may not top most people’s list of favorite edible items ever. But if your list is missing sardines, cake better be topping the list!

Peanut Butter Quinoa Oat Muffins

Also, muffins. Which is why I’m bringing you some.

Peanut Butter Quinoa Oat Muffins

Muffins of the total yum variety. Wholesome is so in.

I’m so excited to be guest-posting for Chocolate Chip Uru today, so for the recipe and the story behind my 16 or so attempts to make these, hop on over to Go Bake Yourself!

32 thoughts on “Guest Post: Peanut Butter Quinoa Oat Muffins

1. Jen

These look amazing! I’d love to make them but, alas, I can’t access the recipe. Is it possible to repost it or send it to me? Thanks!!

2. Pingback: Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits | The Pancake Princess

3. foodienewz

Your food photos are amazing. You can share your mouth watering photos with us at foodienewz.com. foodienewz.com is a new food sharing site and we actually try our best to promote your food photos. At foodienewz.com all your food photos will be published without any editorial review so I really hope you come and join us.

4. Pingback: Almond Butter Quinoa Oat Mini Muffins | The Pancake Princess

5. Shan

Hi, I tried this recipe with walnuts and followed the steps exactly. My muffins were hard but it was delicious. Is it supposed to be hard or I don’t know what I did wrong. I even baked it at 425 F and then reduce to 350 and baked for 20 minutes. Please help.

Hi Shan,

So sorry to hear your muffins turned out hard! I realized that I forgot to post baking powder as part of the recipe on the guest post–SO sorry about that. It’s now fixed.

Out of curiosity, I tried baking the muffins without baking powder and although they didn’t rise as much, they weren’t hard as a rock. How hard did your muffins end up?

Thanks for the feedback!

6. IRENASdots

You always do the things so nicely that I want to try them all!!! Although I barely have time for spagettis&Barilla… If is no secret, where was the first photo taken?

Thank you so much Irena!! Your compliments always make me smile considering what a talented photographer YOU are. And spaghetti and Barilla actually sounds fabulous to me right now :)

Oh, and the first photo was taken on my concrete balcony! Ha. All my neighbors must think I’m cray :)

7. foodie@foodieportal.com

I love your pictures and recipes, they are mouth watering. Would love for you to share them with us at foodieportal.com. We are new but at foodieportal.com we are not photography snobs, we are just foodies.

8. Nancy @ gottagetbaked

I just read and commented on Uru’s page and I wanted to make sure to praise you directly on an excellent kitchen experiment. Your muffins look crazy good – so fluffy and moist inside! I’d never have guessed there’s quinoa in there!

Thanks so much Marta! I’m combing through your recipes and I adore your blog as well! I’m such a breakfast fiend–I want to make everything you post!

Haha oh Kenley…it’s okay. I went into that sardine post knowing it would probably only be popular with about .002% of the blog reading population. But glad you’re liking the look of these muffins! :)

9. Lianna

ummm, yummah!! it sounds like you’ve created a muffin that is healthy and delicious and would use up the leftover quinoa sitting in my fridge. I’m going to head over now for the recipe!!