- banana buckwheat pancakes (GF, vegan option)
- basic dutch baby
- basic vegan pancakes (vegan)
- black sesame sweet potato pancakes (GF, vegan)
- cakey cinnamon pancakes
- chocolate cake pancakes (vegan)
- classic buttermilk pancakes
- cornbread pancakes
- cottage cheese pancakes
- fluffy whole wheat pancakes
- honey apple pancakes
- japanese cheesecake crepes
- lemon bar pancakes
- oat and yogurt pancakes (GF option)
- pannekoeken (dutch pancakes)
- peach streusel pancakes
- peanut butter carrot pancakes
- peanut butter & banana dutch baby
- pie pancakes
- pumpkin pancakes
- red velvet pancakes
- soaked buckwheat pancakes (gluten free)
- sweet corn and tomato pancakes (vegan, gluten-free)
- tarte tatin pancakes
- tres leches pancakes
- vegan cookies & cream pancakes (vegan)
- whole wheat chocolate chip silver dollar pancakes
- whole wheat pear and chocolate pancakes
Mandy @ lady and pups
OMG, this place is a glistening-syrup-flirting-with-gravity porn explosion! I didn’t grow up with pancakes but you make me really want a sky-high stack right now.
Omgosh hahaha thank you. That is maybe the best description I’ve ever heard of my blog?
I made these this morning for hubby and me. Absolutely delicious, but for some reason my batter came out very runny and the pancakes flat. Fantastic, rich flavor though, I will make them again. I served them with warm mixed berry compote and a tiny dusting of powdered sugar. You are a genius, girl!
Hi Roberta! Thanks for the comment, but which pancakes did you make? I’d love to try to figure out if there’s something wrong with the recipe I posted–I just want to figure out which one 🙂
Glad you liked the flavor though!! 🙂
Oh man, how did I post to the wrong page (sorry about that…) I made your fabulous chocolate cake pancakes. Absolutely delicious, but sin-free 🙂 My batter came out thin so I’m thinking I might use a little less milk next time. Loved them though!!
Ah okay! Yes, less milk would probably do it although mine were definitely on the thicker side so I’m curious what caused yours to turn out flat. If you made any subs (like using more oat flour instead of whole wheat flour), that could cause flatter pancakes or if the milk and the chia seeds didn’t bind together completely (since that mixture acts as the egg).
Glad you liked them though, and thanks for the feedback! 🙂